Important Dates –
|01rd April, 2017||Last date for Registration with the ICAI for CPT|
|05th April, 2017 to 27th April, 2017||June, 2017 CPT Exam Application Forms|
|18th June, 2017||CPT Exam Date|
Common Proficiency Test – CPT will be held on Sunday, 18th June, 2017in two sessions as below,
(i.e. Morning Session)
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)
Section - A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section - B Mercantile Laws
Second Session (i.e. Afternoon Session)
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)
Section - C General Economics
Section - D Quantitative Aptitude
The aforesaid Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course on or before 1st April, 2017and fulfil the requisite eligibility conditions.
As such 1st very important date for all students willing to take the CPT in June 2017 is – 01st April, 2017.
If you are not registered with the ICAI yet, please get yourself registered with the ICAI to be eligible to take the CPT Exam on Sunday, 18th June, 2017.
To attempt the CPT Exam, you should be registered with the ICAI on or before 1st April, 2017
Registration with the ICAI may take some time as some forms need to be filled & formalities to be fulfilled. So, please don’t wait for the last minute & get yourself registered with the ICAI for CPT Examination.
Applications for CPT Exam will be available from 5th April, 2017 to 27th April, 2017. The application needs to be filled online along with online remittance of the fees.
The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs. 1000/- for centres in India, Rs. 1700/- for centres in Kathmandu (Nepal) and $300/- for centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat.
To read the complete details about this official announcement, click below –
Complete Procedure for the Online Registration with the ICAI for CPT Exam –
The detailed procedure is outlined below –
- Click here to go to ICAI official website for online CPT Registration - http://eservices.icai.org/cptform.html
- Fill following details
- Name in full (As per SSC X certificates)
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name and Father’s Name
- Category : General, ST / SC, OBC, Backward Class or Disabled
- Nationality : Indian or Foreign National
- Medium of study : English or Hindi
- Educational Qualifications Details : 10th and 12th
- Annual income of Parents
- Affix recent passport size photo
- Make the fees payment of Rs. 6100/- through debit card or credit card
- Print out your registration form, attached the documents as mentioned, get it ATTESED and send it to ICAI.
If you have filled the registration form online, you can either send it to the ICAI, New Delhi Office or can even submit it in your city Regional Branch. Please make sure that the registration is completed on or before 01stApril, 2017 & forms are submitted to the respective offices.