Importance of Test Schedule for CA Intermediate Nov 2019
Table of Content
By studying for every week's test, you are reducing the pressure and burden for bigger exams and tests! For the final exams, you just need to revise these portions quickly and move to your weaker areas!
Also, it boosts your confidence! Do every test with the same seriousness and interest and you'll come up with flying colors!
The weekly tests are something that tests your knowledge and let you know your mistakes, your weakness, and your strength. You get that confidence when you write an exam that you are sure of a particular lesson or some portion and it lets you know where you stand and what more preparations you need to get better. Never skip or try to escape from these tests it will surely always help you, not harm you.
Important Test Schedule Links Check Now
You are just one click away to get your CA Intermediate Test Schedule. Just click on below links and get your ca intermediate test schedule and prepare yourself for the ICAI CA Intermediate exam. CA Intermediate Test Schedule
Also, check out given below links which will help you to prepare for your ICAI CA Intermediate Exam: CA Intermediate Both Group Test Schedule Nov 2019 CA Intermediate Group 1 Test Schedule Nov 2019
Importance of CA Intermediate Test Schedule
- Self Analysis of One's Own Abilities: With tests, you are able to know your level of Performance and Knowledge.
- Tool for Learning and Working: Test provides encouragement for your Learning and Working.
- Spirit of Competition: Tests also create a sense of Competition which pushes the limit of your ability to do more and to do best.
- Development of Personality and Confidence: Spirit of Competition and Realisation of Self -Analysis leads to the development of your Personality and Confidence.
- Test Anxiety is Good: Anxiety due to tests is good. It is a necessary part of life. The occurrence of test prepares you to get used to the pressures of examinations, your mind becomes much stronger. And when you go out to work, you are able to withstand the pressures of your career, instead of crumbling under the huge amount of stress.
Syllabus Covered in Test Schedule
The CA Inter Exam is classified in two groups covering 8 subjects as follows –
Objective of all chapters of ICAI CA Intermediate
Paper-1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Objective: To acquire the ability to apply specific Accounting Standards and legislations to different transactions and events and in preparation and presentation of financial statements of various business entities.
Part I: Company Law (60 Marks)
Objective: To develop an understanding of the provisions of Company Law and acquire the capability to address application-oriented issues.
Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
- To develop an understanding of the provisions of Company Law and acquire the capability to address application-oriented issues.
- To develop an understanding of the rules for interpretation of statutes.
- To develop an understanding of the basic concepts and applications to establish the cost associated with the production of products and provision of services and apply the same to determine prices.
- To develop an understanding of cost accounting statements.
- To acquire the ability to able to apply cost information for cost ascertainment, planning, control and decision making.
Paper-4: Taxation (100 Marks)
Objective: To develop an understanding of the provisions of income-tax law and goods and services tax law and to acquire the ability to apply such knowledge to make computations and address application oriented issues.
Section A: Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
Section B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
- To acquire the ability to apply specific Accounting Standards, Guidance Notes and Legislations to different transactions and events and in preparation and presentation of financial statements of business entities.
- To understand and apply financial reporting and regulatory requirements of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector.
Objective: To develop an understanding of the concept in auditing and of the generally accepted auditing procedures, techniques and skills and acquire the ability to apply the same in audit and attestation engagements.
Section A: Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
Objective: To develop an understanding of technology enabled Information Systems and their impact on enterprisewide processes, risks and controls.
Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Objective: To develop an understanding of strategic management concepts and techniques and acquire the ability to apply the same to business situations.
Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
Objective: To develop an understanding of various aspects of Financial Management and acquire the ability to apply such knowledge in decision-making.
Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Objective: To develop an understanding of the concepts and theories of Economics in the context of Finance and acquire the ability to address application oriented issues.