Koncept Cloud Pvt. Ltd. (under the brand name – Konceptca) is an edutech company, incorporated in India, for imparting online education. This Terms and Conditions governs your use of the www.koncepca.com ('Website') and the other associated applications, products, websites and services managed by the Company.
1. RELATED TO PRODUCT
- Konceptca does not claim any ownership of any question but it claims the ownership of all the format and reasoning of questions provided.
- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up-to-date information, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, and timely availability of the information provided on the Site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the Site.
- Access to certain areas of this Application/Website is restricted. Konceptca reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this Application/Website, or indeed this entire Application/Website, at our discretion. The Restricted area will be based on the product package purchased by the user, certain area which does not fall under the product package purchased will be locked and will be open for the user at our discretion.
- The validity of all the products is specified with their details on the pricing page.
2. USER PROVIDED INFORMATION
- The Application/Website/Services/products obtains the information you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you register with us, you generally provide
(a) your name, age, email address, location, phone number, password and your ward's educational interests;
(b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
(c) information you provide us when you contact us for help;
(d) information you enter into our system when using the Application/Services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests.
- The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”)) shall collectively be referred to as 'Information' in this Policy.
- We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Application/Website or Services or products, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours.
- In order to make the best use of the Application/Website, Services, products and enable your Information to be captured accurately on the Application/Website, Services, products, it is essential that you have logged in using your own credentials.
- We will, at all times, provide the option to you to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, which we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the Application/Services/products, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below.
- In such event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products thereunder to you.
3. RELATED TO USER –
- We store the data relating to tests that appeared by you and the performance thereon for a limited period till your registration is valid.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. We reserve the right but have no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- Your name is found in the top ten list of highest performance for the week and may be displayed on the homepage of the Application/Website with the percentage of marks secured by you during the week. Further, if you score the highest marks on any test, your name along with your marks may be displayed on the Application/Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to Konceptca are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of Konceptca. Konceptca shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- You acknowledge that Konceptca reserves the right to charge for the services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion.
- If Konceptca terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees paid by you.
4. RELATED TO COMMUNICATION -
- We may alert you by email or phone (through SMS/call/WhatsApp) to inform you about new service offerings of Konceptca and its subsidiaries/affiliates or other information which we feel might be useful for you, through Konceptca or its subsidiaries/affiliates. It can also connect with parents in order to ensure seriousness.
- Konceptca will mainly use e-mails, notifications to your study account, WhatsApp, text messages for regular communication and promotions. All the functionality of Konceptca will be delivered through individual or combined use of these mediums.
- You agree to receive communications from Konceptca in connection with your use of Konceptca Services in the form of email, SMS, or WhatsApp messages, including without limitation account activity notification, service updates, and reminders.
5. OTHERS -
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Konceptca’s products and services is applicable only in India unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. Konceptca.com makes no representations that the Materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside India. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
- If any provision of this Application/Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Application/Website disclaimer.
6. NO REFUND POILCY
- konceptca.com has a NO REFUND policy. There are no refunds against any category of the services opted for.
- The fees that we charge will be non-refundable & will be valid for a limited time period only as mentioned in the terms.
7. PURCHASER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Selecting the courses provided by the konceptca.com and the company shall not be responsible for any short comings or wrong selection of the services at the end of customer.
- The wrong selection of the courses shall not be adjusted in any form by the company.
- Allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
- Exceptions to the No Refund policy are made for the following reasons:
- Services opted was not activated after payment due to technical error.
- As otherwise required by law.
8. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
9. YOUR CONSENT
- We believe that, every user of our Application/Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website.
- By registering with us, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us.
- Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India.
- If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at: Grievance Officer: ______________ Address: ______________________________. Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any queries.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- All disputes in relation to any matters whatsoever affecting the affairs or the constitution or interpretations of this Terms and Conditions shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who is to be appointed by the consent of the Parties to these Conditions and the decisions of such Arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the Parties hereto. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 shall be the binding law.
- The Deed shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.