These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.konceptca.com (“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Koncept Cloud Pvt. Ltd. (under the brand name – Konceptca) (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
1. WEB SERVER LOGS
- When you visit the Site, our web server may record the following information in its server log:
- your IP Address,
- your username (if you have logged in as a registered user),
- the URLs you have requested to access,
- the dates and methods of requests,
- the status code of your requests,
- URLs of pages that referred you to the Site,
- number of bytes transferred, and
- your web browser and operating system platform.
- Web server logs are retained on a temporary basis, during which time their contents are accessible to Site administrators, and then deleted completely from our systems. Unless required by legal process, we do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that user sessions will be tracked by IP address, but a user’s identity will remain anonymous.
- In addition, we ordinarily do not disclose to third parties Site usage by individual IP addresses, but we may do so in very limited circumstances when complying with law or legal process, working with consultants assisting us with fixing or improving the Site, or monitoring and improving the security of our network.
2. USER REGISTRATION
- Konceptca has adopted a user registration option for visitors who want to post content to the Site or access registration-only pages. To obtain a user registration, you must submit your first name, last name, and e-Mail address to konceptca, along with a username and password that you create for user authentication purposes.
- At your option you may submit a photo as well, but a photo is not required for registration purposes.
- The Site will include a profile page that will include your first name, last name, username, and, if applicable, your photo. The Site will publish your first and last name alongside any content that you post.
3. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Konceptca uses Google Analytics software to perform Site usage analytics. Google Analytics collects anonymous information from users to help Konceptca track Site usage and referrals from other websites.
- These data are used primarily to optimize the website experience for our visitors, but we may use the data as well to assist us in developing marketing plans for the Site.
- Information collected and processed by Google Analytics includes the users IP address, network location, and geographic location. Google Analytics acquires all its information directly from the user, by installing a cookie (see below) on the users computer.
- The Site does not share any information it collects with Google, and Google Analytics does not collect any personally identifying information such as names, contact information, social security numbers or financial information. Accordingly, we cannot use any information acquired by Google Analytics to contact you directly.
- 4.1. Cookies are unique bits of computer data that many major websites will transfer to your computer the first time that you visit. Cookies are stored on your hard drive and may be later accessed by the website to track prior usage. As noted above, Google Analytics will install a cookie on the hard drives of Site visitors
- 4.2. In addition, cookies are installed on registered users computers when they log in to the site.
- We will only record your email address if you send us a message or submit it to us as part of the user registration process. We will only use your email address for the purpose for which you have provided it i.e., to respond to a message from you or to communicate with you regarding your user account.
- When you submit your email address to the Site during registration, Konceptca will ask you whether you want to receive periodic announcements from the Site by e-Mail.
- Accepting emailed announcements is entirely optional and not a condition of registration, and you may change your e-Mail settings at any time to subscribe or unsubscribe to these mailings.
- Any feedback emailed to us using our ‘Contact Us’button will be used for site performance evaluation only.
6. DISCLOUSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- 6.2. We may disclose information to employees, consultants and agents who have a legitimate need to know the information for the purpose of fixing or improving the Site and monitoring and improving the security of our network.
- 6.3. We also reserve the right to disclose this information when special circumstances call for it, such as when disclosure is required by law or court order or when disclosure is, in our sole discretion, necessary to protect our legal rights, including intellectual property rights.
7. OTHER WEBSITES
- This Site may contain links to other web resources, including websites of organizations other than Konceptca and third-party vendors that conduct sales transactions on behalf of Konceptca.
- The websites of our advertisers, vendors, and other websites to which the Site links may also collect user-identifying information directly from you once you proceed to browse those sites.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies of our advertisers, sponsors, vendors or other sites or businesses to which we provide hyperlinks or access. Please visit the relevant sites to review their privacy policies.
8. DATA SECURITY
8.1. WEBSITE USERS
- We have in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable.
- We cannot completely guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
8.2. WEBSITE DATA
- Whereas all the data of Konceptca is explicitly classified such that users of website of any category are made aware of its classifications.
- The dissemination of the data provided in the website in any form whether electronic, print or any other form is strictly prohibited.
- The dissemination of the data shall attract legal consequences for breach of terms of policy and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts of Surat - Gujarat (India).
- Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain private.
- As a user of the Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Site.
- 11.1. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company.
- 11.2. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails.
- 11.3. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
- 11.4. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
12. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
- When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
- Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
13. ACCESSING AND REVIEWING INFORMATION
- Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time except your display name. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile.
- We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems.
- Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
14. EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
- The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any Websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Websites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such Websites or resources.
15. YOUR CONSENT
- We believe that, every user of our Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website.
- By registering with us, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us.
- Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India.
- If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
16. CONTACT INFORMATION
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at: Grievance Officer: ______________ Address: ______________________________. Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any queries.
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- All disputes in relation to any matters whatsoever affecting the affairs or the constitution or interpretations of this Terms and Conditions shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who is to be appointed by the consent of the and the decisions of such Arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the Parties hereto. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 shall be the binding law.
- The Deed shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
18. ACCOUNT DELETION
To delete your account with us, you can follow these steps -> Click burger menu on the top left -> Open Profile -> Click Request for account deletion.